jeudi 16 avril 2009

Run To The Hills

Here’s my Blog, I'm not a huge fan of webzines; sitting in front of my computer all day long (and most of the night) is destroying my eyes, and printed zines are really easier to read in bed or at the toilets. But, i have to admit that it's way easier and takes less work to write an article on the web than do an entire printed Zine, so here we are...

Sorry for my broken english, I guess I need some more lessons to be a good english speaker, so if you read any mistakes, feel free to let me know... I'm doing a printed zine called "Too Much To Say" with a friend (at least I’m trying), but that zine is in French, and I figured that the interviews i've done for this zine could interest foreign people as well, so i'll put these Interviews there. The first one is an Interview of PIM from Said and Done/Some will never know fanzine, hope you'll like it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire